Vape mods are the modified version of regular e-cigarettes, which provide a more customized warping experience. E-cig mods, mech mods, TC mods, VV/VW mods are few of the examples of Vape mods. These are generally bigger, bulkier and complicated that the regular Vape pens.
More detailed introduction to Vape mods usages and different types of Vape mods are mentioned below;
Why people use Vape mods?
- Typically Vape mods are used by those who are looking for more functionalities and features apart from the regular e-cig pens.
- People looking for a more powerful device with respect to the battery, ability to change the voltage and wattage, or maybe to get the big hit of Vape, etc. would switch to the Vape mods.
- Vape mods are bulky and hence people usually prefer to use them at their homes.
- These come in different color like black, gold, chrome, brass and even copper. Hence, people are free to choose the best of their preference.
- They can be customized with different tanks, hence can be modified with unique styles and looks as per the user’s choice.
Examples of different Vape mod pens:
The Pegasus Mod Clone with Kayfun V4 RBA:It is made up of 100% copper is a heavy product which weighs around 1/3 lbs. It does not have circuitry to control the flow of electricity. Hence, people well versed with the usage of complicated electronic items can use this. It comes with a floating pin in order to tighten the screw and the battery and keep it intact. The battery size of this product is 18650 which makes it heavy.
Sir Lancelot Mod Clone with Kayfun V4 RBA:This version is loaded with style, versatility and a huge amount of power. It comes with 3 choices of battery versions – 18350, 18490 and 18650. It has sliding copper pins with screw type extensions to make sure that the atomizer fits in perfectly irrespective of the type of the model used.
Panzer Mod with Kayfun V4:This comes with a recessed bottom button in order to start and off the device as per your requirements. It is equipped with removable modular tubes and hence gives the choice of battery preferences varying from 18650, 18500 and 18350.
Thus, from the above, we understand that Vape mods are the upgraded version of regular e-cigs. Though these are heavy and bulky, still the additional features make them worth it.